Seniors Helping Seniors - St. Louis West
In-Home Senior Caregiver and Companions
Saint Louis, MO
Now Offering $150 Signing On Bonuses for In-Home Senior Caregivers and Companions!
Seniors Helping Seniors® is actively looking for compassionate and caring adults open to working in a Senior's personal home providing basic care and companionship. No certifications required. However minimum experience supporting and caring for people whether it was family or work environment is preferred. If you are a qualified Home Health Aid, CNA, or Caregiver "in training" that is a plus and will be reflected in compensation! Please let us know if you have training or provided care services to individuals with dementia and understand the unique challenges that present with the condition.
- $13 /hr to $15 /hr will commensurate with experience.
- If supporting Senior Client with driving to appointments etc., you will be reimbursed with mileage pay on top of the hourly rate.
- Bonus will be paid out $50 at 30 days, $50 at 60 days, $50 at 90 days.
The below time schedules have immediate placement needs. We have additional schedule options as well. Just let us know what you are looking for! All positions are either PRN (as you want to be scheduled or we call to see if you are available) or Part Time. And with a schedule, you will have regular Seniors you work with. Please let us know what you would prefer to work- you get to chose your schedule! Whether you want to work 4 hours a week or 40 hours, we are here to support your retired life by giving you an opportunity to help other seniors while earning income and maintaining your lifestyle and hobbies.
- 4:00pm - 8:30pm Friday & Saturday
- Weekends / Afternoons
- Day Scheduling for working with Alzheimer's and Dementia clients
Seniors Helping Seniors® match retired, active seniors with seniors who need help in order to remain living independently. We take this process seriously and want to make sure you and the person you care for will have some mutual ground such as former professions, hobbies, or upbringing to maximize social engagement so that the time spent together while you work is enjoyable!
Whether it's companionship, shopping, cooking a meal, light housekeeping, or helping with personal care, there are many ways you can help.
We provide the below types of services and are looking to hire people comfortable with either or both:
• Homemaker / companion that provides ‘hands-off’ support with services like companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation, light housekeeping, organizing projects, etc.
• “Hands-on” assistance with showering / bathing, dressing, hygiene, eating, mobility, etc.
• We are looking for mature individuals who consistently demonstrate patience, empathy, reliability, professionalism, and are personable.
• Having a car and a valid driver's license is required.
• Ability and willingness to work harmoniously with staff, clients, and client’s family members.
• Must possess the mobility to spend a minimum of 70% of the working day standing and/or moving about the workplace.
• Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during working hours.
• Must be able to hear and see clearly.
Want to change the life of a senior? Apply to become a Caregiver today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.